- What is it? We are a group that performs music written for woodwinds. This can include classical music, pop music and jazz. This group is a great way for our woodwind players to develop even a higher skill level.
- Practice Days: Every Wednesday & Friday
- Time: Please be dropped off between 7:00am & 7:10am. We start at 7:15am
- Who can participate? Any woodwind player in the 6th, 7th or 8th grade or French horn player in the 6th , 7th or 8th grade.
- Where do we perform? Concerts at Hille, community events and hopefully this year we can travel to the elementary schools during the holidays to perform.